When Your Investment Pays Off
Your legacy is your lasting impression on the world, and it is up to you to decide what that will be. As Alexander Hamilton once said, “If you do not stand for something, you will most certainly fall for anything.” Partner with us, and we will empower you to make the mark on this world you desire. We will support your goals every step of the way with expert investing advice and the steady hand of a partner who always puts your best interests first.
Discussing Your Plan
When you go through the Summit Pathway Discussion and Financial Planning Process, we speak about creating a legacy. From simple to complex, regardless of the situation or moving parts involved, our team is prepared to strategize, investigate, create, and deploy the best financial advice for your vision and plan. After all, you can’t take it with you, so you might as well make it count!
We’ll ask questions like:
- How do you plan to pass on your assets to your heirs?
- What plans do you have for leaving behind a legacy?
- Do you have any desires of passing along a family philanthropic legacy?
- Would you like to give back to any organizations you deem as valuable to you?
- If you could, what would you like to leave behind in terms of a financial legacy?
- Would you like to give to your Church, College, Department, or Favorite Non-Profit?
Our job as your financial sherpa is to stimulate conversations that have potential for a lasting legacy for our clients. We are dedicated to uncovering and exploring any plans, arrangements, or thoughts that our clients may have about defining, creating, or refining their approach toward leaving a legacy.
Using a variety of Trusts, Insurance, Donor Advised Funds, and investment strategies, as well as incorporating tax benefits and estate planning* benefits during legacy creation, we seek to maximize the current and future benefits of your legacy planning. We see this part of your planning as an important part of the role we play in providing investing advice in Lafayette, IN.
Whether you're dreaming of having a building with your name on it, or just looking for a simple, quiet retirement, we'll put all the pieces together for a successful financial plan that will usher you into retirement.
Whether you dream of a simple, comfortable retirement, sponsoring a department chair, starting a scholarship for future students, or one day seeing a building that carries your name, it is time to build your legacy. With our expert financial planning, investing advice, and careful asset management, we can work together to help you get into a better position to work on achieving your goals.
Whether you're seeking to grow your family farm or take your business from a corner store to an international success, we're here to help you. The work you do and what you have built will be remembered as part of your legacy, and we want to work with you to make that legacy last. We will help you manage your risks and continue your business's growth as you build a legacy that will last for generations to come.
You've built a legacy already in the business you've created. We'll help take you a step further and create an efficient plan to help make your dreams come true. We are ready to assist you with the careful guidance you need to establish a lasting legacy.
Topics & Questions:
- Legacy Planning
- Tax Planning*
- Estate Planning*
- Alternative Investments
- Planned Giving
- Risk Management
- How to pay taxes efficiently*
- How to protect assets against risk
- How to pass assets to heirs
- What to do to create a legacy
- How to manage your cash flows
- Where to put your inheritances
- How to maximize your stock buy-out
- How to design your company retirement benefits
- How to create your personal endowment
- How to optimize your investments
- How to plan for retirement or inheritance
- How to plan a business transition
- What to look for in mortgages* or debt
- How to create a comprehensive plan within your current financial structure that grows as you do
* We work with your tax advisor, attorney and licensed mortgage professionals to aid in any assistance we can to help you optimize your planning.